ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK – LEYLAND – TEMPORARY – 3 MONTH CONTRACT – £14 PER HOUR
Our client is a rapidly expanding Global employer who distribute products Worldwide and have an impressive reputation as a market leader in their field. This is a large Head Office site with over 400 staff and is a fantastic company to work for. Due to a period of sickness within their Finance team, the company are seeking some temporary support for the next 3 months and are looking for someone who is able to start as soon as possible. Working in a small Accounts Payable department, the day to day duties will include:
- Processing high volumes of supplier invoices onto the Oracle system (training provided on system)
- Preparing the ledger for month end payment runs
- Investigating and resolving supplier invoice queries by liaising with suppliers and internal departments
- Raising debit notes
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Completing administration duties as required by the team
If you have an Accounts Payable background, a keen eye for detail and strong Excel skills, we want to hear from you right now!!! This role offers an enviable pay rate, a modern working environment and free parking on site. For further information about this opportunity please call Leanne at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 01942 825285. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!