ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR – TRAFFORD PARK – C£28,000 – PERMANENT
A leading well-established and growing construction firm require a proven Accounts clerk to join their growing team. Based in Trafford Park, close to both tram, train and bus routes. My client is under-going a large period of growth, so this is an exciting opportunity to join their growing team and will suit an individual who is professional, proactive, motivated and forward-thinking with the ability to support a fast-paced and friendly team.
- To process purchase invoices from suppliers, matching and coding invoices, agreeing to purchase orders on the company’s purchase order system
- To resolve internal and external supplier account and purchase invoice queries
- To conduct supplier account reconciliations to supplier statements and other supplier balance confirmations
- To review purchase ledger aging to identify any potential problems and to liaise with the procurement department to establish why invoices may be being withheld for payment
- Scanning invoices and undertaking all other accounts payable and purchase ledger duties as and when required.
- Assisting with credit control and gentle reminders at month end.
- To work collaboratively with other internal departments for the benefit of the business as a whole and to provide professional, helpful and proactive advice and support as required.
For further information about this opportunity please call Lucy at Forrest Recruitment for a confidential discussion – 0161 928 9268. Alternatively, please forward your CV for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!