ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – ASHTON-IN-MAKERFIELD – 6 MONTH FIXED-TERM CONTRACT – CIRCA £19-£23K
My client is a very well-established manufacturing firm based in great, friendly offices on the outskirts of Wigan. They have been established for over 50 years and boast a great working environment.
Due to continued growth and success, they are seeking an Accounts Assistant for a 6-month contract. There is a good chance this role could become permanent for the right person.
Your key duties will include:
- Processing high volumes of invoices/matching and coding of invoices
- Working on bespoke software
- Processing of BACs payments
- Resolving invoice queries and setting up new suppliers
- Manipulating data with V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Bank reconciliation etc.
The successful candidate will;
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Ideally be available for an immediate start
- You must be hard-working and have good accuracy skills
For more information or a confidential chat please call Emma on 01942 825285 or email your CV for immediate consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!