ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – WYTHENSHAWE – PERMANENT – £28 -32,000 DOE
My client, a fast paced, corporate company that are family owned and run and have been established since 1996 are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant due to continuous growth and expansion.
Key duties will include:
- Processing of bookkeeping entries onto Sage accounting software, including reconciliations of the bank account.
- Maintaining the debtors ledger and assisting the project managers with collecting payment from customers.
- Maintaining the creditors ledger and making payments to suppliers.
- Preparation and submission to HMRC of the quarterly VAT return.
- Reconciliation of other balance sheet items on a periodic basis.
- Review of the profit and loss account on a periodic basis.
- Assisting the financial controller with the monthly Management Accounts.
The successful candidate should have the following key skills:
- Experience with using Sage Line 50 software
- AAT qualification preferred
- Experience dealing with customers and suppliers
- Bookkeeping experience
- Experience working within a finance function for a business
- Office skills including Excel
- Confident with computer systems and software
Company benefits include free parking, pension scheme, private health care scheme, modern offices, bonus scheme and social events!
For full details, contact TARA on 0161 928 9268 OR email your CV FAO: TARA to [email protected]
Please noTe that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.