HR ADVISOR – WIRRAL – PERMANENT – UP TO £32K DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this successful, well known organisation within their HR division for a HR Advisor.
The role comes with some fantastic benefits including;
- 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Various company discounts
- Opportunity of some hybrid working
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of the recruitment process; producing job specifications / advertisements, supporting with the selection process; collating, screening and shortlisting applications
- Onboarding process; sending offer letters / contracts
- Supporting line managers with employee issues, providing advice and guidance
- Guiding management through investigations
- Attending meetings, taking, typing, and updating records
- Ensuring compliance is followed in regard to employment laws
- Providing early resolutions to HR issues
The ideal candidate will be CIPD level 5 qualified (or equivalent), have proven experience of providing HR advice & guidance, the ability to manage disciplinary and grievance processes, as well as having an up-to-date knowledge of Employment Law and best practices.
You will have a flexible approach, be enthusiastic and diligent, resilient and have commitment to equality and diversity.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please forward your CV for immediate consideration to Ellis, or alternatively call 0151 2550565.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates, recruitment information, new vacancies and more!